It's Thursday meaning its almost the weekend!! Finally, this weekend should be filled with fun as we got to do laundry and then we hope to make it to the pumpkin patch on Saturday.
I have a few things to get done this weekend school wise, plus I still need to head out and get Raul his anniversary card. Then maybe a little gift, take our cake topper out and get it ready to eat. I am still trying to find something good, simple and cheap to make for our dinner. At least we will have the day together since he is taking it off.
Today was mostly spent trying to get caught up on school work, I am doing pretty good just have 1 paper from last week I need to get done with this weeks papers. I am still waiting for my physical books to show up. Though UPS said they would be dropped off today as of now nothing!! Should of sent them Fedex and now brown. HAHA LOL!!!
I also want to clean the kitchen which will get done while I make dinner tonight. Which of course is going to be Tater-Tot Casserole, something I believe the girls will really like and enjoy and Sydney will eat (I hope!)
No comments:
Post a Comment