Wow thought I would do this whole blog thing today BUT of course life gets in the way!
Wow so much has been going on, I am busy with school work we are down to the last 5 weeks and have 3 HUGE projects coming up that I am trying to stay caught up on. Its starting to get colder so I am trying to find the yummy soups, hearty meals and crock pot ideas. I am getting ready for a nice thanksgiving and then its time for Christmas! Can't believe its time for that already.
We had friends surprise up for a visit this past weekend, so that was great. We hung out got tattoo's (this is #9 for me!) I also got my nose pierced! Wow that hurt but all in all its looks great. We had a party at our house Saturday where we watched PPV boxing event. Then of course all us drunk adults played Just Dance 2 on the Wii. Fun game if you have not tried it, great for parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment