
So along with a fun filled month of school work and house work. Backstreet Boys and NKOTB both announced a tour, of course this is no normal tour. They are doing it together!! Really who says dreams do not come true.
Every should know that I love those boybands, it started out with NKOTB and then I saw BSB. Been to concerts for all so now its only normal to enjoy a concert that both of them share on one stage! Big news is that they only have announced a few dates. I pray more will be announced soon and of course PNW is on that list! I am ready for a roadtrip this summer.
Also the big talk is a stage in the shape of a "penis" okay not really but I do believe thats the only way you can explain it. LOL its a big round main stage with a walkway into another smaller round stage. I do believe this will give every body great views of all the guys.
The VIP tickets are a little more crazy priced wise BUT you do get some cool stuff with them. I am just trying for wonderful amazing seats that of course I will drop me a few dollars on! I have only read of NKOTB doing a meet and greet, so not sure if BSB will actually do it or not. I just want some more of Donnie!! hehe LOL
So the planning is already starting, I have thought of outfits, tee-shirts and of course sign ideas. (and we haven't heard if they are even coming near me yet!)
They will be on the AMA's performing this weekend so of course that will be great. I am making sure my DVR is all set up and ready to tape. Twitter has gone crazy the last few weeks, and days of course with the tickets going on sale.
TOUR DATES:
June 9th - Toronto CAN
June 11th - Uniondale NY
June 12th - East Rutherford NJ
June 17th - Chicago IL
July 1 - Los Angeles CA
June 9th - Toronto CAN
June 11th - Uniondale NY
June 12th - East Rutherford NJ
June 17th - Chicago IL
July 1 - Los Angeles CA
As you can see we could easily fit the PNW in there after LA, plus they have a few dates left between Chicago and LA. So I am not worried they wont add more dates.
No comments:
Post a Comment