Saturday, October 2, 2010

Eight Ways to Win my Heart

Day 3 of the blog challenge: Eight ways to win my heart

1. Must love to laugh, even if its all the corny stupid jokes or stupid stuff I say. I love to laugh and don't mind being laughed at!

2. Must love love coffee, sorry I am a coffee-aholic and can drink 3 or more cups a day. (BUT must not like Starbucks, Dutch Bros is so much better)

3. Must love animals, I am a huge animal fan. Though cats do annoy me just a little. LOL

4. Like to watch lifetime movies on the Lifetime channel or the movie network.

5. Like to window shop, even if we never buy a thing, I like to walk around and window shop.

6. Relaxing around on the weekends, just doing nothing.

7. Loves mexican food, anything and everything mexican is good by me. I also like Taco bell YUMMY!!

8. Likes home decorating, must enjoy that truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment