Friday, October 1, 2010

Nine things about yourself

Blog activity part 2 - Nine things about yourself

1. I really have no clue what my natural hair color is, I have dyed it since I was in the 5th grade.

2. My husband and I got married just 5 months after meeting each other.

3. I have lost over 75lbs in 2 years.

4. I want to learn how to sew so I can make placemats, napkins, towels ect for my house.

5. I went to NYC for half a day and a full night just to be on TV and see NKOTB. This is also where I slept out on the street!

6. I have been to Canada 4 times, 2 of which were to see NKOTB in concert.

7. I am so scared of spiders, I swore to my mom that I would marry someone who could kill them for me!

8. I love love cottage cheese, so yummy I like grapes and banana's in them.

9. I hate milk, if I have to drink it I have to take the whole glass at once, right away. I can not drink it if it sits somewhere for only a few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment