Yesterday while doing laundry I found some great recipes that I want to try over the next few weeks. Also found some great simple diet plans I may have to try. Got to loose that freakin 10lbs they say all newly married couples gain the first year!
I found all these great idea's out of Woman's World magazine!
Recipes:
-Sandra Lee's Apple Crumble Pie
-Pink Grapefruit Tartlets
-Backed Ravioli Parmesan (little less food then Lasagna)
-Pepperoni Bread
-Low fat Double Chocolate Brownies
-Tater-Tot hot dog casserole (I think this would be a big hit with the kids)
-Garlic Knots
-Triple Mousse Chocolate Cake
-Herbed Sirloin Steaks
-Sweet and Sour Shrimp Stir-fry
-Cheesy Tuna Melt
-Rigatoni w/Meatballs, Bocconcini, Sun-dried Tomato Marinara Sauce
-Bowtie pasta w/Feta, spinach and black olives
-Pad Thai w/Shrimp
Diet Plans:
-Dr. Oz Energy Plan
Looks simple enough, you pick 1 meal from 3 choices. You can even have a little bit of chocolate for a night snack if wanted.
-Get slim on 3.97$ a day
This one sounds pretty good but you get a shake for 2 meals a day, then pick out of 3 choices for dinner. Then also get to pick 2 choices a day for snacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment