Friday, October 1, 2010

What a day!

Whew what a day, had to get up about 45 mins earlier then I usually do. Brianna had her diabetic appt out in Portland. Left the house at 7:30am and got to the hospital at 8:45am. I had to pee so bad at the time. We actually sat there till almost 11:30am ugh.

Only good thing that happened today was we got to spend Raul lunch hour with him. Yea I had to drive into Canby not a big deal as I had to go by there anyways to head home. It was so nice to see him even for 45 mins.

Now we are finally home and I am so ready to relax, just waiting on the phone call to pick Raul up from work then its relax time for me! I am thinking a coffee may be in order cause that sounds so good right now.

I have to finish off my Dutch Bros picks for this weeks games. Hmmmm... wonder if I will ever get more then 40 pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment