So I have spent the last 2 days at thrift stores checking out things for Halloween. Looked and looked and even looked more.
Good thing is we found a friends costume and its pretty much done! I can't wait to see her in it and her husband. I still have not figured out what the girls are going to be. May have to check out Walmart as online their costumes don't seem so high. I think I want Sydney to go as a baby with the 1 piece jammies. TO CUTE!!
Raul and I were doing an 80's look but then found the funniest hat at Fred Meyer and decided to go as the redneck trucker and his pregnant wife. (hahahaha!!!)
I found this blue and white plaid bathrobe with ugly flowers, blue old granny style house shoes. Got a pair of knee high tights. Got my pregnant belly pillow, and plan on buying some curliers, red lipstick and blue eyeshadow.
I did get Raul his ugly plaid shirt, and only need his mullet and trucker hat. We are planning on writing on his arm a few redneck names and cross them out, then add mine. Hahah!! I can hardly wait till Halloween.
Oh I can't wait to see pictures! lol I am almost done with my costume, but Sean is still deciding. Right now, he is thinking of being Captain Kirk, A smurf, a German Oktoberfest guy, or Mario or maybe a Scotsman. he still can't decide. lol
ReplyDelete