I am heading to Seattle this weekend for my youngest Sydney's birthday. So I asked Raul to do his first couponing trip for me. These all end Saturday and I really need to start stocking up on some HABA items.
I am asking him to hit up 2 stores and do 2 transactions per store. I have everything written out in great detail and put coupons and transactions numbers on envelopes for him. (I want it to be super simple!)
WALMART:
#1
1x Cascade Action Paks (trial size) .97$ - 1.00 = FREE
1x Gillette Body Wash 2.97$ - 2.00$ = .97$
1x Kotex U Liners 1.24$ - 1.00$ = .24$
2x Tampax Pearl Tampons (B1G1) 3.96$
1x Suave Deodorant .97$ - .75$ = .22$
1x Sure Deodorant 1.96$ - 1.00$ = .96$
1x Fabreeze Travel w/gain (trial size) 1.97$ - 1.00$ = .97$
1x Olay Body Wash (trial size) get 1 Satan Care Shave Gel FREE .97$
Total: 8.53$
#2
1x Gillette Body Wash 2.97$ - 2.00$ = .97$
1x Kotex U Liners 1.24$ - 1.00$ = .24$
2x Tampax Pearl Tampons (B1G1) 3.96$
1x Sure deodorant 1.96$ - 1.00$ = .96$
1x Suave Pro. Shampoo (B1G1) 2.47$
1x Olay Body Wash (trial size) get 1 Satan Care Shave Gel FREE .97$
1x Fabreeze w/gain (trial Size) 1.97$ - 1.00$ = .97$
Total: 10.76$
RITE AID:
#1
1x Planters Bars 2.50$ - .75$ = 1.75$
1x Schick Razers 5.99$ - 1.00$ = 4.99$
1x Carefree Liners 1.00$ - .50$ = .50$
1x Playtex Tampons 3.99$ - 2.00$ = 1.99$
3x Suave Body Wash (B2G1) 4.00$
1x Pert Plus Shampoo 2.49$ - 1.00$ = 1.49$
1x Gain Dish soap .88$ - .50$ = .38$
Total: 15.10$
#2
1x Planters Bars 2.50$ - .75$ = 1.75$
1x Schick Razers 5.99$ - 1.00$ = 4.99$
1x Playtex Tampons 3.99$ - 2.00$ = 1.99$
1x Carefree Liners 1.00$ - .50$ = .50$
1x Pert Plus Conditoner 2.49$ - 1.00$ = 1.49$
1x Gain Dish soap .88$ - .50$ = .38$
Total 11.10$
GRAND total between all 4 transactions is: 45.49$
No comments:
Post a Comment