Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day Number 2 of 30

I started a new workout program through BeachBody called Brazil Butt Lift. Its a 30 day program then goes for another 30 days. (when you start just the regular keep it up!)

I am currently doing "The too big Solution." For the 1st week I workout 5 days a week rotating 4 DVD's. Then the following 3 weeks I will workout 6 days a week rotating between the 4 DVD's. I am excited to see if this really works, I have tried Jillian Micheals but learned I really can't stand her so I needed something else that will target my trouble spots.

I wanted to use this blog in part with my workout to keep myself going and not give up. I hope you all enjoy my ramblings over the next 4 weeks.

I am on a diet but just cutting back on portions and eating more veggis and fruits. I am cutting out soda and drinking more water. No more sweets or treats at night! I can do this.

My Goal:

Current Weight: 142.5 lbs (As of March 26, 2012)

Goal Weight: 130 lbs

1 comment:

  1. You've got this! Huge congrats for doing this, I know how hard it is especially within the first week.

    ReplyDelete