Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shopping Trip 100$ Limit

I am trying to stay under 100$ for this weeks shopping trip. I am going to 3 different stores and getting the following deals at these 2 stores. Winco I wont post as most of the stuff there are not on coupons.

ALBERTSONS:

5x Hamburger Helper 5.00$-1.00$ = 4.00$
1x Totino's 1.00$-.35$ = .65$
4x Progresso Soup 4.00$-1.00$ = 3.00$
2x Cherrios 3.98$-1.00$ = 2.98$
1x CoCo Puffs 1.99$-.75$ = 1.24$
1x Bugles 2.00$-.50$ = 1.50$
2x Chex Mex 4.00$-.50$ = 3.50$
1x Fiber One Bars 2.49$-.75$ = 1.74$
1x Granola Thins 2.49$-.75$ = 1.74$
1x Delights Yogurt 2.50$-.50$ = 2.00$
2x Splitz Yogurt 4.00$-.75$ = 3.25$
1x Tillamook Cheese Slices 2.50$-1.00$ = 1.50$
1x Cinn. Toast Crunch 2.99$-.50$ = 2.49$
1x Pillsburry Scramble 3.00$-1.00$ = 2.00$

Before Coupons: Total 41.94$
After Coupons: 31.59$
After 5.00$ coupon for signing up for emails: GRAND TOTAL: 26.59$

FRED MEYER:

1st Transaction:

2x Kellogg Cereal 5.00$-1.50$ = 3.50$
10x Can Veggi's 5.00$
2x Hillshire Sasuage 6.00$
1x Twizzlers 1.25$-.75$ = .50$
3x Xtra Laundry Soap 5.00$

I am also getting more stuff with coupons but do not have the before prices. I was able to score a Associate Discount coupon so I will save 10% (along with coupons) on Nutrition and Fred Meyer label items.

2nd Transaction:

2x Kellogg Cereal 5.00$-1.50$ = 3.50$
1x Twizzlers 1.25$-.75$ = .50$

I will re-post tomorrow after the actual shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment