Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Printer!!

So finally after talking for months about getting a new printer, we finally picked up one. I love it we got a special price at Walmart (29$.) Its a Cannon and does regular printing, copier and prints pictures. The refills for this seem a little cheaper then others we looked at.

My first thing to print off was coupons!! Whoohoo, I found some great deals on coupons.com and plan on using them this week when I do my shopping. I also joined Value Village's customer program and got a 25% off coupon. With this program I can get special deals when I shop. Let me tell you with 3 kids in school and growing this place is heaven for clothes. I also have found some great cookbooks, decorations for the house.

Link for the greatest printer! Walmart has it for 28$ but not in stock online.

Walmart Cannon Printer

No comments:

Post a Comment