Monday, May 9, 2011

Hello Again!!

I haven't been on here in ages! So much has gone on since my last post. I am now working only about 15 hours a week but I do get a free gym membership and a little spending money. Spring is somewhat here and I am working on my garden. Actually planted some veggis and flowers.

NKOTBSB is coming up soon! A fellow friend and NK fan and I are hitting up 3 concerts this July. Can hardly wait!! I got a new washer and dryer for Mother's day, plus a new phone. I had a little accident with my old phone and wanted a new one. I was going to hold out for a few months but of course my wonderful husband had to get me one.

I am also in the process of starting my arm sleeve tattoo. I got my first piece this weekend, no color yet I wanted to get that part started so I know where to work off it to make it run insync with my other star/ivy on my arm. Next weekend I plan on going back and getting all the outline done, the skull, flowers, lines/ivy leaves. Then in June I will get my full color done and have it already for show in July!

1 comment: