Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday...




Hey everybody!! I have a great weekend, Raul and I actually got a date night. We haven't had one since Feb, and it was much needed. We have a great dinner and drinks at Applebee's then went bowling. Coming home to enjoy the evening and sleep in with no kids bugging us! So then on Sunday I went and started my arm tattoo, man 3.5 hours later my body was done. I still have to color my flowers, touch up my stars, color my skull and put in my vine work. I am looking for some vine work that is more delicate/girly then just the normal black lines/loops.

I also have been doing a lot of research time on putting together a Coupon Binder. I am so addicted to the show Extreme Couponing on TLC that I want that high and use coupons. I am by no way going to go overboard like some of those ladies. I would just like to see a nice savings when I go shopping. I started my coupon stash, plan on hitting up a few papers this weekend to get more coupons. I think a binder would help me keep track of it all, with all the research I learned they are nicer for when your in the store. Keeps everything all in one area, I can also add bigger pockets for store ads, ect. Now I have to work on getting my printer working so I can print out coupons and get extra savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment