I think for my very 1st coupon trip I did an awesome job!! I did save over 10$ with my coupons, and was able to get actual national brands over the store brands I always get. I figured that with my coupons it was still cheaper to get the national brand.
I walked out with this on my coupon trip.
2 b and s hotdogs - on sale for .94$ (2/1.00$ off coupon) .88$ for both
2 lunchables - on sale for 1.48$ (1.00$ off coupon on each) .48$ for each
1 landOlakes lunch meat - 1.98$ (.55$ off coupon) 1.43$
1 turkey bacon - 2.98$ (.75$ off coupon) 2.23$
2 jello pudding - 2.98$ (1.00$ off coupon) 1.98$ each
1 sunlight dish soap - 2.87$ (.25$ off coupon) 2.62$
1 brown rice - .85$ (.75$ off coupon) .10$
1 wheat sticks - on sale for 1.66$ (1.00$ off coupon) .66$
1 special k chips - 3.27$ (.50$ off coupon) 2.77$
1 dole lettuce bag - 1.68$ (.50$ off coupon) 1.18$
2 power bars - 1.39$ (B1G1 coupon) 1.39$ for both
I had one more coupon but can't remember what it was for haha! I also saved .30$ for using my own bags! I still have to hit up Walgreens and see how much I save there.
No comments:
Post a Comment