Tomorrow I am going on my first trip using my coupons, I have not mastered it just yet and will be buying other things that do not have coupons. I am ready to save a little money and once I get better then I will only use coupons and shop with those.
I am hitting up Winco and Walgreen's, we do not get inserts this weekend because of the holiday but I can still check out ad's and use coupons I already have for next week if needed.
Walgreens Shopping List:
(I have coupons for everything I am buying)
-Tea Packets - .59$ each
-Glade Freshner Spray - 2/5$ (1.00 off coupon on 1)
-Mac and Cheese - .69$ each
-Can Oranges - 2/1.00$
-Q tips - 1.99$
-Carefree Liners - .99$ each
-Charmin - 2.99$
-Cherrio's - 1.99$ (1.00 off coupon on 2)
My total should be around 16$ with all my coupons. I am going to see my total savings once I get into the store since I don't know the actual prices.
I have around 10 coupons for Winco and will see how much I save. Of course I will take pictures and do a update tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment