Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tattoo...






I have been talking with our friend over my arm sleeve. This past weekend we started with the outline of the skull on my upper arm. I wanted to start with that 1 because it was getting late and 2 because I wanted to see the placement before going all the way with the outline. Once I got that on my arm I am ready to start figuring out what else to put on my arm!

I already have a star/vine thing on my forearm, I want to somehow mix all the tattoo's to create one big arm sleeve. I found a skull that is totally girly in a magazine about a year ago, so I want to add a flower to the top/side/bottom of the skull to take up most of my upper arm. Then hope the flower from the bottom of the skull with cover the middle section near my elbow and the top of my current star/ivy tattoo. So that leaves a patch on the bottom of my arm (forearm) and a section near the star/ivy tattoo. I want to start and finish the complete outline next weekend. So I can let it heal before doing the full on color in June.

I am posting a few pictures of what I like, there is a blossom tree with butterflies that I love but not sure that would mix with my sleeve. Maybe save that for my foot/ankle.

1 comment:

  1. I love tattoos without the black outline. It makes them look like watercolor paintings.

    ReplyDelete