These are pictures of my coupon binder, just a plain binder. I added a pouch on front to hold all my extra's I need. Then got dividers to seperate my coupons by catagories that I use. Then got the plastic baseball card holders to hold my coupons. I added paper to do my shopping list and the back pocket to hold my store ad's that I will use for the week.
I have been doing tons of research on coupon's, spent much time over at ebay, google and coupon sites to find some coupons. I also decided I needed a way to hold them since I have tried the coupon holder (SUCKS!!) I found out a binder would fit my purpose, I don't plan on being an over the top "extreme" couponer but someone who can save money. I don't clip coupon's that I will not use. We really don't need 300 tubes of toothpaste, I would like to start a mini stock pile of things we always run out of the normal everyday use stuff.
I also got a subscription to the local paper, I chose to do the Sunday edition only so I can get a start on my coupons. Then if for some reason I find a coupon that I want more then 1 item I can easily buy it off line at a coupon cutting place or even buy another paper. I am excited to find a coupon for hotdogs in the Sunday paper, since this weekend is Memorial day most BBQ items are on sale. We are not doing anything for this weekend but have camping coming up in the next few weeks. So of course I found 2 of those coupons and can get a great deal making them only .48$ cents per package!!
Ha! I have one of these too! I also keep one to organize my bills, and one for takeout menus.
ReplyDelete