
Here it is the 2nd blog post in 1 day, I do believe I am getting the hang of this whole write a blog and spill everything you do in a day.
THE BIG TO DO LIST:
So this list I swear never gets any smaller, I just feel like I keep adding to it every single day!
-Clean bathrooms
-Vacuum the upstairs
-Take garbage out
-Write grocery list
-Plan next week dinner menu
-Pay bills
-Plan our Redneck Halloween costumes. Raul is going as a Redneck Mexican Trucker, and I am going as his Pregnant Redneck Wife!
Now this is the list of things I would love to get done over the next few months. I have so many creative things running through my head.
-Buy the Ikea TV stand (I have been eyeing it for months now!)
-Custom Welcome sign for the front door
-Custom "Garcia" sign for the top of that new TV stand
-Custom Headboard for our bed
So dinner tonight is what I call Mexican Soup. I actually love mexican food and soup is a great and simple thing to make. Its also pretty filling and you can get at least 2 meals out of this one dish.
Mexican Soup
20 Min Cook Time
1lb chicken or hamburger meat
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can kidney beans
1 can black beans
1 cup frozen corn
1 can petite diced tomatoes (I like the smaller ones, but you could use the larger ones)
1/2 chopped yellow onion
1/2 red and green bell pepper
2 (14.5oz) beef stock or 4 cups water and 2 boulion cubes (use chicken stock if your using chicken)
1 tablespoon ground cumin
Wide egg noodles, not cooked use as many or as little as you like
Place cooked meat with everything but noodles into large pot, bring to a boil for about 10 mins, add noodles and simmer for about 20 mins or so, not to long or you noodles will get all smooshy.
I like to add shred cheese to the top and sour cream, you can even use a bottle of salsa if you would rather skip the peppers, tomatoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment