Wow, can't believe I am actually doing this whole "blog" thing! Not something I thought I would ever do as I can never figure out what to write about. Lets just say I am not good at putting my thoughts or ideas down on paper. Never have and probably never will be. Yet here I sit and writing all my thoughts down on the computer.
I decided to start this blog since I have all this free time on my hands. Now that I am a SAHM (something I have wanted for years!) I can sit here and type and talk. I have to find something to take of all the needless time that I have.
So here is the dirty stuff!! haha no really its more of like who I am. I am Michelle, a 30 year old (god that is hard to type!) mom of 2 daughters who are 7 and 9. I am also a step-mom of a son who is 8. I sure wish I could say that my child life is amazing, but in reality I don't think the kids spend that much time together to actually like each other. Yea they get along great most of the time yet, I think they need more time together to have the 2 days we have them all go so much smoother.
I am married to a wonderful man name Raul, we have been married almost a year. That magical date is the 18th of October. I have truly found my soulmate, best friend and the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. This is coming from a women who never wanted to get married, I never figured why people do it. Believe me I never even dreamed of being a wife/mother when I was younger. Way to much heartbreak for one child to take and understand. Though as I sit and reflect on my life as of today I would never change what I have been through or done. My daughters are my life, Raul is my life. I am very happy where I am today, even with all this endless time on my hands!
Now onto the fun stuff of who I am! I like to play games on the computer, I am way to addicted to Facebook and those freakin games. I have to play my games, my daughters games and Raul's games. I just can't stay away! I love to read all kinds of books, like the horror or suspense. Right now I am trying to get Raul to read faster and read the 4th book in House of Night Series. I like to watch TV, you know all those good shows. Lifetime Movie Network is another fave channel of mine. Otherwise it's cooking shows, reality TV, Blue Bloods (with the yummy Donnie Wahlberg!!) So of course that brings me to the point where you can make fun of me, laugh and wonder why BUT I am a huge NKOTB (new kids on the block) fan. I have been that way since 1990, yep that would translate into 20 years. Wow can't believe its been that long, back in the day I never got to see them perform, then 2 years ago they came back! I did see them and made so many more friends. Trust me check around I bet you know someone who is a fan! We are out there and not hiding anymore! Of course I am a big Donnie Wahlberg fan though that has changed over the years. I started out with Danny, then Jordan but something about Donnie has me to the point he is my favorite.
This must be the point that I would like to say "Thank You!" for actually reading this far! I can't believe I have actually written this much. I mean wow for someone who hates to sit down and write this is a big accomplishment for me!
I will let you know what this blog will be about besides my daily ramblings of nothing, just to keep me sane. I would like to post recipes, ways to save money, and of course misc. things I just think you would like to know.
Thanks again for reading this far and look forward to all the great things I can think to write about!
No comments:
Post a Comment