I swear this blog is the best thing that has happened to me! I can feel my creative juices flowing and I want to type and type and type. I talked with a fellow friend (Hailey!) and I have loved her blog for months now. So she posted this fun activity to get me writing more so I do believe I am going to try it. Along with all the other things I think I should be writing about!
Check out Hailey's blog here http://divinemrsdiva.blogspot.com/
Here is the blog activity I am going to start. Feel free to use it for your own blog!
Over the next 10 days, blog about the items on this list:
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession
My next blog will be about the blog activity. Then I may post about my quest to find the perfect apron!! I keep telling Raul that I want one for our 1 year anniversary and excited to find the "perfect" one. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment