This might be a little harder then you think, I have so many "issues" with people that its hard to even come up with just one. I will try anyways and think of those 10 things I want to say to 10 people. I am going to start from 10 to 1, making 10 the least important and 1 being the most important.
10. To Facebook Users, why cant you just help me out and finish those dang buildings in Frontierville?
9. To my next door neighbors, why does it always sound like a heard of horses running down your stairs at all hours of the day? Don't you understand that I do like to sleep at some point.
8. To the lottery people, can you please just pick my numbers just once and let me win the 20 million jackpot? Please! :-)
7. To my daughters, why must you both think your 16 when your not. Why must you think that you own my house and I should follow your every command?
6. To my mother, I may not show it but I am very sad that you have to move. I know for sure the girls and I will miss you. Wish you the best and don't forget to show love to Sissy and Maxwell for me!
5. To the mom who picks her daughter up at school, I don't understand why you must think that just because you had kids and you think you look good. You really should not wear those shorts, you are not "skinny" enough for them. Let alone we are not happy with seeing your butt hanging out from under those.
4. To the same mom as above, when you believe that hickys are the best thing in the world you should really consider covering them up while picking your daughter up at school. I am not a mean person but you look like a tramp..
3. To the people who think they are hot when they are not, you really should never ever wear a pair of pants/shorts/skirt with the words HOT, CUTE, SWEET ect across your butt. It doesn't look good no matter how skinny you are.
2. To my friends, you all are the best in the world. Most have helped me through tough times in life. Most have made me laugh and feel better about myself. I think I may have hit the point that I am happy with myself and all my friends have helped me see that. Plus I have made so many new ones because of NKOTB. For that I Thank You All!
1. To my husband Raul, I can never express or show you how much you mean to me. You have been the best thing to step into my life at the exact right moment. You helped me through so many things, let me cry on your shoulder. Let me talk and talk, be angry but always knew how to make me smile. You have been exactly what I have been looking for years and not even knowing it. I love you more then words will ever express and I am ready to spend the rest of my life with you.
Good job! I will send you some building materials in Frontierville. I need some too. :-)
ReplyDelete