Friday, June 3, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge

So I have seen this on facebook for awhile, but then found it on my friends Hailey's blog (http://divinemrsdiva.blogspot.com/) great blog check it out!! I figured this would be a fun challenge and get all my music taste out there!! Enjoy

Challenge #1 : YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC

Okay really anybody who knows me knows I love the boybands, love pop music, 80's and early 90's music. I like today's music but always find myself going back to boybands and early 90's music.

So I wont post a boyband song but will give my shout out to NKOTB and BSB!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Aw yeah! Jeremy Jordan! When I was 13, I had my first ever sleep over for my birthday party and I put a Jeremy Jordan poster and a Joey Lawrence poster up on my dad's living room wall. lol

    ReplyDelete