Ramblings of a housewife, from cooking, cleaning, coupons to working out!
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Glade Expressions
I have joined BzzAgent to check out new products and review ones out there. This site is amazing, I have been blessed to try different products I would normally not try.
My most recent was Glade Expressions, I love Glade products anyways so I was happy to try something new. I was able to enjoy both the oil kit and spray. I was only able to find one scent as I was out using my coupons. I got the Pineapple scent, usually I am NOT a pineapple fan yet I figured why not. I love the smell its not overpowering yet gives you enough to notice the smell. I love the wood/black look of the holder which goes well with my living room decor.
Later I picked up the Lavendar scent, I love the smell. This one came with a white/black holder and goes wonderful with my bedroom. The smell is so inviting, they sprays are also wonderful not overpowering like some sprays. They leave the room smelling for a few hours and never having to add more unless you want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment